Minikredit Austria: Top 5 | Cashper & Cashpresso Alternative
Sometimes you just need a little money, which you can get quickly with mini loans. Mini-loans do not involve huge sums, but rather three- or small four-digit amounts. There are also providers in Austria that offer these small loans. In the following list we look at the best 5 Mini loan provider in Austria an. Cashper and Cashpresso are the most popular providers of mini loans in Austria. In this article, however, you will find an even more favorable alternative to Cashper and Cashpresso: The free Credit card Advanzia free and the TF Bank Mastercard Gold. With the Advanzia card you do not have to pay your expenses until the end of the month after next. So you can save up to 1.500 ? for 7 weeks can borrow. There are no fees for this Austrian mini loan.
- A mini loan in Austria
- Mini loans up to 1,500 ? in Austria:
- 1. TF Bank Mastercard Gold as a mini loan alternative for Austrians
- 2. cashper mini loan austria
- Advantages cashper mini loan in Austria
- Disadvantages Cashper mini loan in Austria
- 3. advanzia free Minikredit austria (Current recommendation up to 1.500 ? loan amount)
- Advantages of Advanzia Free
- Advanzia Free disadvantages
- 4. cashpresso mini loan austria
- Loans from 3,000?:
- Cashper alternative
- Cashpresso alternative
A mini loan in Austria
Mini loans are small loans of amounts up to 3,000 euros. In 2021, there are currently only a few providers in Austria that grant mini-loans. The best-known mini loans are Cashper and Cashpresso. An alternative to mini loans are free Credit cards with a long payment term. The longer the payment term, the longer you can work with a Credit card borrow money free of charge.
With a mini loan in Austria you get fast money despite negative KSV
A check of creditworthiness takes place only to a very limited extent in the case of mini loans. A complex creditworthiness check would not be possible for the short Terms from 1-3 months as well as the low Credit amount under 3.000 ? also simply too expensive. Therefore, mini loans in Austria are also despite negative KSV entry awarded.
However, any reputable bank wants to avoid bankruptcy vultures: Thus, however, it may happen that the provider wants to see a bank statement before granting credit. With this he checks whether the liquidity is sufficient.
A monthly Income from 700 ? net or more is another requirement for mini loans in Austria. After the online application of the mini loan, the money is usually already on the account the next day.
Advantages of mini loans in Austria:
- Lending possible despite negative KSV entries
- Mostly Immediate commitment in a few minutes
- Money immediately on the account
The list is divided into 2 categories: Mini-loans up to 1,500? and small loans from 3,000?
Mini loans to 1,500 ? in Austria:
1. TF Bank Mastercard Gold as Minikredit alternative for Austrians
With TF Bank credit card you can borrow money for free up to 51 days. At the beginning you have about 1,000 ? at your disposal. Depending on your creditworthiness, this can be a little more or less. If you pay your installments on time, TF Bank will increase your card limit in the second and third month. On top of that, you get free travel insurance abroad.
Similar to the Advanzia credit card, you have to pay for the TF Masterbank Gold Credit Card settle your sales much later: The bank gives you a free payment term of 51 days. Therefore, if you pay your credit card bill within the time limit, there will be no interest or fees for the small loan. Therefore, the TF Bank credit card is also suitable as Alternative to mini loans from Cashper or Cashpresso.
In addition, the TF Bank MasterCard Without opening costs or annual fee. Even the withdrawal of money in Foreign currency is free of chargeso that the card can also be for travelers well suited. In addition, there is a free travel insurance on top.
Positive mention should also be made of the Automatic increase of the credit limit if you pay your installments on time. For example, the following user received a card limit of 1,000 ? in the first month, which she repaid on time. Two months later, TF Bank allowed her to borrow 2,400 ? credit via the credit card, which remains free of charge if repaid on time.
When applying for a credit card, your creditworthiness is checked by means of a KSV query. medium creditworthiness possible. TF Bank will adjust your credit limit if you have a medium credit rating and will often still approve your application. If you need a mini loan with a bad credit rating, there is really no way around it. Casper Austria* over.
The TF Mastercard Gold, has similar disadvantages as the Advanzia free credit card. The most serious disadvantage is that credit card bills have to be transferred manually every month. If you pay a bill late, you will be charged high interest, which can quickly become a cost trap. The TF Bank credit card is therefore only suitable as a real alternative to Cashpher if you can plan well and repay payments reliably and on time.
Advantages of TF MasterCard Gold
- Interest-free purchases up to 51 days
- Up to 10.000 ? in loans possible
- Automatic increase of the credit line, in case of timely repayment
- Free travel insurance
- No opening fee and no annual fee
- No foreign currency fee abroad
- Application possible with medium credit rating
- Contactless payment through NFC chip
Disadvantages of TF MasterCard Gold
In addition to the numerous advantages, the TF Bank credit card also has some disadvantages that allow unproblematic use only well-organized people:
- No direct debit of the open balance
- High interest rate for installment payment after 51 days
- Cash withdrawals must be paid by the 20th of the month, later payments lead to high costs.
- No app
- Desired PIN not possible
- No support for Google Pay or Apple Pay possible
2. Cashper Mini-credit Austria
Up to 600 ? You can borrow free of charge from Cahsper with a negative KSV.. Cashper is one of the best known providers of mini loans in Austria. And not without reason, because the offer to borrow money for free is unique.
The mini loan provider Cashper operates in several European countries and (according to its own information) has already had more than 100,000 customers. According to the feedback portal eKomi, 94% of customers recommend Cashper.
The regular net income must be at least 700? and the applicant must be a resident of Austria. The company offers mini loans with a term of 15 - 60 days between 100 and 1,500 ? Loans with small amounts under 600 ? are free of charge at Cashper. The provider is therefore our Top recommendation for mini loans in Austria up to 600 ? Special options are expensive with the Cashper mini loan and you should avoid them if possible. However, Cashper only pays out larger amounts via the 2-rate option, which can quickly become a cost trap. On the other hand, it is better if your life partner applies for a second loan. This way, you avoid many unnecessary fees!
- 100-1500 ? Loan amount
- 600 ? borrow free of charge
- Annual interest rate: just under 8 %
- Minimum age: 21
- Credit despite negative KSV- entry
- Money is in the account the next day (special option, extra charge)
Advantages cashper mini loan in Austria
- Small amounts up to 600 ? can be borrowed for 30 days free of charge
- Approval in case of poor creditworthiness and negative KSV characteristics
- Lower interest rates than the alternatives via credit card
- Request Without a permanent job possible
- Only 700 ? minimum income required, every other bank refuses long ago
Disadvantages Cashper mini loan in Austria
- Special options such as instant payout and 2 installment option are very costly.
3. Advanzia free Mini-credit Austria (Current recommendation up to 1.500 ? Credit amount)
At Advanzia free you have to pay your expenses only 7 weeks later. Thus, the delayed repayment date gives you a interest-free loan of up to 1,500 ?which can be used as an alternative to the mini loan in Austria. As with the Cashper mini loan, the Advanzia Free Card does not require an excellent credit rating. If you have a negative KSV record, you can still get the Advanzia free card approved. Nevertheless, the Cashper Credit in difficult cases more likely to be forgiven than the Advanzia card.
Mini-loans with amounts up to 1,500 ? via the Advanzia credit card are free of charge if repaid on time. The provider is therefore our Top recommendation as an alternative for mini loans in Austria up to 1,500 ?
Borrowing money via a free credit card is an attractive way to get money quickly without a complicated application process. Once the credit line has been granted, you can use it again and again. You should be careful with this option if the installment options are too low: What sounds tempting quickly leads to additional fees.
Advantages of Advanzia Free
- Free credit card without annual fee
- In addition, up to 1.500 Euro Credit line possible
- Thereby you get an up to 7 weeks interest free loan due to delayed repayment.
- Credit card transactions do not have to be settled until the end of the month after next. If you buy something with the Advanzia free Card at the end of the month, you have a free loan of about 7-8 weeks.
- Also with poor creditworthiness and despite negative KSV entry possible under certain circumstances (approval is Cashper, more unproblematic)
- Nevertheless, an application Without a permanent job possible
- and a Part payment option (optional) is also available
- Furthermore you can welwide free cash withdrawal
- and receive a Free travel insurance on top
Advanzia Free disadvantages
- Disposal limit only low at the beginning
- At least medium credit rating is a prerequisite for approval
- No payment by direct debit, so disciplined handling necessary: You have to pay the invoice by bank transfer from your specified billing account. You will receive the invoice by mail at the beginning of the month. I recommend a note in the calendar and strict discipline.
4. cashpresso Mini-credit Austria
At cashpresso everything happens very quickly. After you have registered (online) and completely entered all data, the money is usually available within 10-30 minutes. Apart from the interest, there are no additional costs with cashpresso. If there is a delay in payment, a reminder fee of just 2.50 is charged.
- 1,500 Euro credit line (can be used several times)
- 30 days interest free
- Modern online portal with app
- Money is transferred in a flash
- flexible repayment with many freedoms
- multiple award
Mini loans are being applied for more and more frequently in Austria. The small loans are practical and quickly paid off.
Loans from 3.000?:
5. FIRST Bank
At the FIRST you can already get a so-called ?click-credit? from 3.000? apply. The maximum loan amount at ERSTE Bank is 50,000? with a maximum term of 10 years.
If the verification is positive, the money is paid out to the customer after 24 hours. Everything is done online and there is no need to visit a branch of ERSTE Bank.Apply for a loan with ERSTE
6. BAWAG P.S.K.
With the SIMPLE ONLINE CREDIT of the BAWAG you can from 4.000? apply for a loan. The term is variable (12 months - 120 months). No processing fee is charged and the approval after the credit check is usually fast. At 3.1 % (as of fall 2019), the bank offers top interest rates. There is no processing fee.
A special advantage with BAWAG: Early total repayment is possible.
You are looking for a Cashper alternative in Austria? In fact, cashper also has some Disadvantages what the mini loan in Austria is concerned. In particular, the fees are worth mentioning here, which can quickly reach considerable amounts for amounts above 600 ? From 600 ? the Cashper mini loan is only available with a 2-rate option for 99 ? surcharge. For the optional morning money option, there are additional fees of 99 ? if you need the money immediately at the account.
Advanzia credit card as an alternative to Cashper mini loan in Austria
The Advanzia Credit Card Free is cheaper for amounts above 600 ? and therefore preferable to the Cashper Minikredit: If you pay all installments on time, you get a free loan with the Advanzia card for up to 7 weeks. This is a very good alternative to the Cashper loan. The Cashper mini loan for Austria on the other hand, is still unbeatable for loan amounts below 600 ? You should note that Advanzia rejects people with poor creditworthiness, which is Cashper does not make.
TF Bank credit card as an alternative to Cashper mini loan in Austria
The offer of the TF Bank is similar to that of Advanzia in many respects. You also get a credit card with a medium credit rating. The credit line can be up to 10,000 ? Can you even talk about an alternative for a mini-credit at 10,000 ? Be that as it may, most customers with a medium credit rating will probably receive around 1,000 ? which is why this is not relevant anyway. The credit line is provided free of charge for up to 51 days. After its expiration, however, iron discipline is necessary in order not to fall into the debt trap, because all bills must be transferred manually without direct debit. In case of default, very high interest rates may be charged.
While Cashpresso has favorable conditions when paying in stores, Cashpresso Minikredit is not convincing when paying out money. This is because Cahspresso charges almost 15 % interest. Understandable that one or the other is therefore looking for an alternative mini-credit provider. If you want to have the money on your account to spend it as you like (not only in Cashpresso partner stores), the provider Cashper with about 8 % interest is only about half as expensive as Cashpresso.
For the payment is therefore Cashper a clearly cheaper alternative to a mini loan for Austrians.
But as I wrote above, Cashper also has some disadvantages. For example, the provider is only really cheap for small amounts up to 600 ? In addition, the express payout in 24 hours (?morning money?) costs a surcharge, which has washed.
Here are suitable as another Cashpresso alternative the Advanzia Credit Card Free or the Mastercard Gold from TF Bank. Both cards can be applied for even with a medium credit rating and have a very favorable cost structure. You can borrow up to 1,500 ? interest-free (with TF Bank theoretically up to 10,000 ?) until the end of the month after next. But even when traveling, these Credit card a great companion. So you can with both free cash worldwide take off and are even above the Credit card abroad insured.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?